Saturday, 17 May 2014

Three Dog White

Over the past month, I have been completely absorbed in the goings-on of our kitchen reno.  I miss having a working kitchen.  Doing dishes in the bathroom sink is not ideal.  Nor is cooking in a toaster oven.

Luckily, we have supportive family and friends who have been feeding us real food.  I think my mom single-handedly fed us for at least half the duration of the renovation so far.  Alex and Heather recently entertained us in their gorgeous, newly-renovated kitchen, as did Holly and Dave.  And we've been out for some fab dinners about town with Jane and Steve...I can't possibly gush enough about our experience at Gezellig.

 
My lovely friend Holly also generously brought me a bottle of Three Dog White 2011.  I really like it.  It has orange blossom, grapefruit and mineral aromas and it is very well-balanced, with good acidity.  A pleasant sipper and very reasonably priced at $12.95.  It will be perfect for warm evenings on the back deck...that is, whenever the weather decides to comply.

In the meantime, I have a bathtub full of dishes to do....

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I hope you are almost there and cooking with gas soon! I have some new beauties from Alsace to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I need to hear all about your adventures, Holly....

    ReplyDelete